Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Gary Jennejohn
had to walk into mine and say:

[...]
> Yes, this patch fixes the problem. Thank you, Bill Paul !

*sigh* It figures. Ok, I applied the patch to -current and -stable.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. Please drive
through.

-Bill

Work:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Center for Telecommunications Research
Home:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Columbia University, New York City