speaking of which, I presume that OpenSSH 2.1 is being
merged into Internat by kindly overworked developer types
at the moment?

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 10:06:09AM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> Even so, moving SSH into the bindist would be one less thing that has to
> be merged into Internat all the time.
>
> --
> -- David    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Mark Blackman,Internet Systems Administrator,Sophos Anti-Virus
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   http://www.sophos.com
US Support: +1 888 SOPHOS 9        UK Support: +44 1235 559933