>Try flags 0x04 on device psm.
>
>This undocumented option fixed my PS/2 IntelliMouse clone that has a
>wheel (which is also the center button).

As you have not given details on your problem and mouse,
I don't understand why this flag solved your problem...
That flag simply sets the mouse's resolution to "high".

>Bug Kazu as to why this isn't documented in LINT.

This flag IS documented in the man page for psm(4) :-)
As Bruce says, LINT is not the place for documenting driver flags.
They should be explained fully in the drivers' manual pages.

Kazu