I've made old-style ISA drivers self identifying and got rid of the dreaded
isa_compat.h table.  As a consequence, the 'struct isa_driver' stuff has
changed slightly to store the additional data that was in the compat tables
and a new line is required (COMPAT_ISA_DRIVER()) so the driver registers
itself with the device subsystem.  This works essentially the same way as
the COMPAT_PCI_DRIVER() stuff works.

There shouldn't be any noticable changes except for the slight tweaks
to the individual drivers.

Cheers,
-Peter
--
Peter Wemm - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]