On 2016-06-02 18:17, Ngie Cooper wrote:
On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Michael Jung <mi...@mikej.com> wrote:
On 2016-06-01 12:37, Michael Jung wrote:

Since upgrading to head r301040 I have started to get the above panic
while running
poudriere while building packages for 10.3-STABLE r301107.

Unfortuately I can't tell you the previous version of head but it was from
some
months ago.

https://charon.gopai.com/core.txt.7

https://charon.gopai.com/info.7

I also have the full core file if needed.

Let me know what else I can provide.

Thank you.

Ideas? - there was another report of the same panic in vm_page.c

http://postimg.org/image/r78vxopkb/

I see from the web log 20+ people have looked at the core file....

I can bump my build server but I was awaiting a response to the panic
before doing that.

It might have been fixed by r301212. CCing Kostik/Mark.
Thanks!
-Ngie

I pulling latest head based on comments r301229 - and will report back
in next 48 hours - The crashes where not predictable but would always seem to
occur within 12 hours of running poudriere builds.

Thanks!