Anyone aware of them?

After building a complete kernel + world with a very recent -current
(Saturday morning, european time) I now get lots of shared memory errors
in gnome (most coming from gdk and imlib, some from Xfree 4 aswell). I
recompiled parts of gnome (gtk+, imlib, glib) and the situation has
slightly changed, but gdk still throws a lot of shmget() failed: errors.

--
Q: What have american beer and sex in a canoe in common?
A: Both are fucking close to water.