Den 2017-08-16 kl. 23:40, skrev Peter Grehan:
Error return from kevent monitor: Not permitted in capability mode
This sounds like an issue with the bhyve capsicum work.  I've cc'd Allan
and Peter who might be able to help track that down.  It might be useful
if you can run bhyve under ktrace, e.g.:

sudo ktrace -i -t p sh /usr/share/examples/bhyve/vmrun.sh -d aaaa.raw vm-aaaa

And then post the output of 'sudo kdump'

I think this is the error now returned when a file doesn't exist or can't be accessed - the code probably needs to be reworked to test for existence before entering capability mode to make the error more meaningful.

later,

Peter.

I did run it with ktrace, which generates a ktrace.out of around 4KB. Needed to kill the VM with bhyvectl --destroy afterwards. But kdump doesn't print anything afterwards! Any ideas? I'm attaching ktrace.out.

Best regards,
Panagiotes