On 2/27/2018 5:03 AM, Pete Wright wrote:

On 02/26/2018 17:17, Mylan Connolly wrote:
Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the best place to send this, but it looks like the issue tracker in Github is a bit dead.

there may not be much traffic on it recently, but people are def still actively working on the repository and will see when new issues are reported.

as of now your best to to use or test out the drm-next bits is to run a recent 12-CURRENT with no patches applied.  then you can build the port or package via the ports tree under graphics/drm-next-kmod.  it currently runs on my end under 12-CURRENT and 11-STABLE.
Yeah, and the issue tracker for drm-next-kmod is

https://github.com/FreeBSDDesktop/kms-drm/issues

NOT https://github.com/FreeBSDDesktop/freebsd-base-graphics/issues