> Am 21.03.2018 um 22:12 schrieb Derek (freebsd lists)
> <48225...@razorfever.net>:
>
> Hi!
>
> I was surprised when using freebsd-update, that there was no way to specify a
> patch level.

AFAIK, the usual answer to these kinds of requests is: „Run your own
freebsd-update server“.

Mirroring one of the existing ones is AFAIK neither guaranteed to work nor
desired by the current „administration“.

I’ve contemplated doing both, but never had enough heart-ache to do it and
never thought the pay-off would be greater than the potential problems.

It’s also a somewhat transient problem now because - AFAIK - FreeBSD will see
packaged base and you can probably mirror those packages and snapshot the
directory at any point in time.
And/Or it’s just easier to create these base-packages yourselves vs. running
your own freebsd-update server.