On 05/03/2018 23:07, Manuel Stühn wrote:

Since some time now CURRENT runs very smoothly on my Lenovo T450 in conjunction with drm-stable-kmod installed. WLAN, Suspense&Resume worked out of the box (at least ... until now). Due to pkg(8) complaining about wrong ABI of packages, I've made an update from r332385 (1200061) to r333091 (1200062), and now the T450 does not resume anymore; i have to hold the power button for some time to power it down. The ZFS-Boot-Environment I've made beforehand updating is still capable of resuming.

I tried to find out which commit broke the resume for me by installing older kernels, but even installing r332385 kernel (into the actual r333091 userland) does not restore its capability to resume.

Any ideas or hints? Which information can i provide to help investigating this matter?

have you tried suspend/resume without having the drm-next kmod loaded?  I have run into a couple instances of that breaking due to drm-next.

if it does work w/o drm-next then it might be worth rebuilding the pkg locally (via "cd /usr/ports/graphics/drm-next-kmod && make package" for example) and see if that fixes it.

there is also a sysctl knob i've set in the past to help in this area, i'll dig through my notes and see if i can find it...

-pete

--
Pete Wright
p...@nomadlogic.org