On 05/19/18 05:56, Daniel Eischen wrote:
Yes, with VESA, albeit aspect ratios are off.
I'm using drm2 with an AMD (née ATI) Radeon 4850 (RV770), AGP.  This is on an
amd64 somewhat old -current system.  Is this supported by the drm-next-kmod
port?

I've used drm2 in the past, but noticed the anti-flicker support features are not as good as in the drm-next-kmod. Also video support is much better, external displays and so on, not only getting video on the built-in display but also various kinds of VGA, HDMI and displayports.

--HPS