Chuck Robey wrote:
> I am getting a config error with the new gethints.pl stuff:
>
> unrecognized config token 1

This means the decoder for 'device ed0 at isa? flags 1' style lines
did not like what was in one of your device lines.  I have added
a new line number message in the error so that it should be easier
to spot what is going on.

/home/ncvs/src/sys/i386/conf/gethints.pl,v  <--  gethints.pl

Cheers,
-Peter
--
Peter Wemm - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]