howdy - just upgraded one of my machines to 12.0-ALPHA3 and noticed that my usb mouse is not being detected.  i made sure to do a proper mergemaster after building my kernel and world, and verified that updates to devd configs were picked up as per UPDATING.

i am seeing the following in my dmesg console:
ugen0.2: <PixArt Lenovo USB Optical Mouse> at usbus0 (disconnected)
ugen0.2: <PixArt Lenovo USB Optical Mouse> at usbus0

this seems to happen every 60secs or so.  starting moused also reports the following:
$ sudo service moused start
Starting default mousedmoused: unable to open /dev/psm0: No such file or directory

not really sure what the best way to debug this is as i'm a bit uncertain about devd and devmatch's recent changes, so let me know if more info is needed or if i'm just missing something obvious.

thx!

-pete

--
Pete Wright