<<On Sun, 2 Jul 2000 02:30:30 -0700 (PDT), Ade Lovett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>   Bring libxml2 2.1.1 into the fold after a repo-copy.  This will
>   eventually replace libxml for GNOME.

About a month ago, I was looking for a reasonable XML library with an
eye towards bringing one into the tree (to be used for config files
which have grown too complicated in syntax, like {,new}syslog.conf).
I didn't find one which met the desired criteria of:

- Reasonably small

- Provides a reasonable tree-based interface for C programs (i.e.,
not DOM or anything that looks remotely like it)

- Comes under a BSD-compatible license

Does anyone know of such a library?

-GAWollman