On 2020-04-17 8:50, Warner Losh wrote:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 9:39 AM Scott Long <sco...@samsco.org> wrote:

Can you send me the output of ‘pciconf -llv’, either in 12-STABLE or
13-CURRENT?  Also, can you send me the output of ‘dmesg’?

There was another thread that said there was a raid card in the way... It
would be cool to find a way to get it out of the way... :)
On the R6515, NVME drives are supported through a PERC S150 mini card. There's no m.2 slots or U.2 ports on the mainboard itself. The S150 supports non-RAID mode, but that still leaves supporting a software-based PERC card as a PCIe switch for the 8 or 10 NVME bays behind it.