On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 19:10:21 -0700 Matthew Macy mm...@freebsd.org said

On Wednesday, July 8th I issued the initial call for testing for the
update to HEAD to vendored openzfs. We'd like to give users roughly a
month to test before merging.  The tentative merge date is August
17th.

Again, I hope it's not terribly controversial to point out that
it really rests with users of non amd64 platforms to test to avoid any
unpleasant surprises the next time they update their trees following
the merge.

amd64, i386, and aarch64 memdisk images can be found at:
https://people.freebsd.org/~freqlabs/freebsd-openzfs-3d833bea-f10f94aa-2020072900/

Is this in an attempt to replace the opensolaris version used now?

Thanks.

--Chris