On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 01:45:02PM +0900, Jun Kuriyama wrote:
> At Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:18:21 -0700 (PDT),
> Peter Wemm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   Be consistant about WITH_ vs MAKE_ flags.  We have a precedent of using
> >   MAKE_foo for things like MAKE_KERBEROS etc.  Use that.  I managed to
> >   confuse myself last time and made make.conf different to the code. ;-(
>
> Hmm, my box failed with WITH_IDEA=YES and USA_RESIDENT=NO.  Do you
> have any idea about this?

it seems that parts of the build-system have switched to "MAKE_IDEA" and
some parts still use "WITH_IDEA" ... try defining them both in
/etc/make.conf

(this is of course something that should be fixed)

--
  Pascal Hofstee      < daeron @ shadowmere . student . utwente . nl >
  Managers know it must be good because the programmers hate it so much.