Hi, there, im having the same issue here ( AMD Ryzen7). i do not use mrsas but
in my case even if i try to reboot immediately after a fresh reboot i get the
timeouts. Regards Santiago
-------- Original message --------From: Juraj Lutter <o...@freebsd.org> Date:
15/01/2021  12:17  (GMT+01:00) To: freebsd-current@freebsd.org Subject: Re:
Waiting for bufdaemon > On 15 Jan 2021, at 12:10, Yasuhiro Kimura
<y...@utahime.org> wrote:> > From: Jakob Alvermark <ja...@alvermark.net>>
Subject: Waiting for bufdaemon> Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 11:26:47 +0100> >> When
rebooting my thinkpad the 'bufdaemon' times out:>> >> Waiting (max 60 seconds)
for system thread 'bufdaemon' to stop>> ... timed out>> >> Waiting (max 60
seconds) for system thread 'bufspacedaemon-0' to stop>> ... timed out>> >>
Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system thread 'bufspacedaemon-1' to stop>> ...
timed out>> >> Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system thread 'bufspacedaemon-2' to
stop>> ... timed out>> >> Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system thread
'bufspacedaemon-3' to stop>> ... timed out>> >> Waiting (max 60 seconds) for
system thread 'bufspacedaemon-4' to stop>> ... timed out>> >> Waiting (max 60
seconds) for system thread 'bufspacedaemon-5' to stop>> ... timed out>> >> >>
This started happening recently (within the last week I think).>> >> >> Any
ideas?> > I have been experiencing same problem with my 13-CURRENT amd64>
VirtualBox VM for about a month. The conditions that the problem> happens are
unclear and all what I can say is> > * It happens only after I login in the VM
and do something for a>  while. If I boot the VM and shut it down immediately,
it never>  happens.> * When the problem happens, one or more unkillable
processes seem to>  be left.I have been fighting with situations like this for
month or two, opened more PRs about it.My observation was that after putting
some load on the machine, mysterious mrsas(4)timeouts started to happen,
processes were unkillable, reboots could not complete in time...For sake of
bisect, main-c255656-gb500c184b656 is known to work OK for me as of