On 13 Feb 2021, at 21:58, Alexander V. Chernikov wrote:
It turns out we're leaking some ifas for loopback interfaces on VNET teardown:

There’s a recent bug about this as well: 253998.
The problem’s been around for a long time though. The pf tests trigger it from time to time, although it doesn’t appear to be 100% consistent, so my current feeling is that it may be racy.

I see ‘in6_purgeaddr: err=65, destination address delete failed’ when we do leak, and I’ve also been able to confirm this is about the ::1 IPv6 loopback address.

Best regards,
Kristof