Hi

I use FreeBSD on a laptop with intel I3 CPU.

I installed the base system, and a set of packages to make it a desktop system
(xorg server, internet browser, libreoffice, gimp, rawtherapee, kdenlive, some
pdf viewers, etc. pkg installs their dependencies automatically.

The above package is installed on my freebsd-current as a dependency - I did
not specify it in my install scripts . The strange is that pkg autoremove
deletes it every time as an unnecessairy package.

I would like to get rid of this package, how could I prevent it from installing?

best regards

András Krasznai