On 15-4-2021 12:44, Yuri Pankov wrote:
Willem Jan Withagen via freebsd-current wrote:
On 15-4-2021 11:47, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 10:51:39 +0200
Willem Jan Withagen via freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
wrote:

Hi,

I actually went completely back to the basic setup with directories
/usr/src and /usr/obj
But even then I do not manage to buildworld.
The process keeps bumping into missing bsm/audit.

First case was when it tried to build the 64bit libc.
I copied the bsm directory into
   ______ /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/sys/

Which allowed it to continue.
But then a bit further on it halts again in 32bit libc.
Whcih I could fix the same way.

--- fts.o ---
In file included from /usr/src/lib/libc/gen/fts.c:40:
In file included from
/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/obj-lib32/tmp/usr/include/sys/mount.h:38:
/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/obj-lib32/tmp/usr/include/sys/ucred.h:42:10:

fatal error: 'bsm/audit.h' file not found
#include <bsm/audit.h>
   ________________ ^~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even defining HISTORICAL_MAKE_WORLD did not help, but then I'm not doing
'make world'

So why is this include file missing?

Try running make includes first. This step is missing because you are NOT
doing a buildworld.

Well actual the commands were:

rm -rf /usr/src /usr/obj
mkdir -p /usr/src /usr/obj
cd /usr/src
git clone https://git.freebsd.org/src.git .
make -j16 buildworld

But I'll give it a shot anyways.
Anything in /etc/make.conf and /etc/src.conf?
I had the same idea, .... but only after I asked the question
There was quite a lot of old cruft there....
Removed it all, and I'm trying fresh again.
But Clang building, even with ccache takes quite some time.

--WjW
--WjW