After world I can no longer boot my system:cannot open /boot/lua/loader:no
such file or directory
If I try
load  /boot/kernel.old/kernel /boot/kernel/kernel
can't find /boot/kernel.old/kernel nor /boot/kernel/kernelIt is rather strange
I have never found these issues before.Filippo
    On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 09:34:43 AM GMT+2, Filippo Moretti