Or multiple installation in the same computer.

For me, main and stable/13 are installed in different drive.

So I can boot into healthy installation, mount problematic ESP,
and alter broken bootx64.efi with known-to-work one.

Usually, to boot into healthy installation, choose boot drive on UEFI
menu.

Tomoaki AOKI    <junch...@dec.sakura.ne.jp>