--------
Oleksandr Kryvulia writes:

> Does backlight(8) works for you?

Speaking of backlight(8):  On my T14s, I see the following:

If I set the light with backlight(8) to something, say 30%, and then
change the power-situation, for instance by unplugging the charger,
the backlight goes up to 100%.

If I then try to set it back to 30% with backlight(8), nothing happens.

If I use any other value, for instance 31%, backlight(8) does the job.

I guess somewhere some code says "It's always 30%, just return" ?

This might be a bit confusing if you have the intensity encoded in
some script, which then "sometimes does not work"...

p...@freebsd.org         | TCP/IP since RFC 956