Mark Millard wrote:
FYI: in my original report for a context that has never had
block_cloning enabled, I reported BOTH missing files and
file content corruption in the poudriere-devel bulk build
testing. This predates:

https://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/brt_revert.patch

but had the changes from:

https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/14739/files

The files were missing from packages installed to be used
during a port's build. No other types of examples of missing
files happened. (But only 11 ports failed.)

I also don't have block_cloning enabled. "Missing files" prior to brt_revert may actually be present, but as the corruption also messes with the file(1) signature, some tools like ldconfig report them as missing.

--
Charlie Li
…nope, still don't have an exit line.