W dniu 18.04.2023 o 10:46, Felix Palmen pisze:
* Filippo Moretti <filippom...@yahoo.com> [20230418 08:12]:
   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/setuptools/_importlib.py", line 31,
in <listcomp>
     if isinstance(ob, importlib_metadata.MetadataPathFinder)
AttributeError: module 'importlib_metadata' has no attribute
'MetadataPathFinder'
I am also hitting this bug with Python 3.8, so I recently considered an upgrade to 3.10, but it comes out that flaw is not version dependent.
Looks like you're building directly on your host (not in clean jails)
and the build picks up "something" that's already installed.
What is the culprit? Removing blindly all py- packages for all affected hosts with dependent software is not the best solution.

I'd probably try to uninstall all python packages, check whether there
are leftovers in LOCALBASE/lib/python3.9 (and remove them if necessary)
and then do a rebuild.

You can avoid this class of issues using poudriere btw...

--
Marek Zarychta