On 8/28/23 12:00, Alexander Motin wrote:
On 28.08.2023 13:56, Pete Wright wrote:
So to be clear, if we were using the default autotrim=enabled behavior we in fact weren't having our SSDs trimmed?  I think that's my concern, as an admin I was under the impression that it was enabled by default but apparently that wasn't actually happening.

We wanted autotrim to be enabled by default, but it was not enabled, and it was reported as not enabled, so there should be no confusion.  The only confusion may have been if you tried to read the code and see it should have been enabled.

ok, thanks Alexander!

-pete

--
Pete Wright