On Mon, Jan 01, 2024 at 02:27:17PM +0100, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Do you have
>        vfs.zfs.dmu_offset_next_sync=0

  I didn't initially, I do now.  Like I said, I haven't been following that one
100%.  I know it isn't block-clone per say, so much as some underlying problem
it pokes with a pointy stick.  Small chance multiplied by a bunch of ZFS IOPS.

  Seems like I'd have to revert it all the way back to fresh install if I want
to get rid of all potential corruption unrelated to sysctl panic.

  But I'll do myh busy-work cycle (*) with that one and maybe another with it
off and see what happens.

  * full kernel+world, plus my local poudriere package build, currenly wedged
    a bit with the heimdall build issue.