On 18/05/24 11:33, Alfonso S. Siciliano wrote:
On 5/16/24 20:40, Renato Botelho wrote:
I saw some users on a .br group complaining bsdinstall was failing to setup wifi network on 15.0 snapshots and tried it myself.  I was able to reproduce the problem and also noticed another one.

Thank you for your report, the video is highly appreciated to understand the problem quickly and exactly.

I noticed Network Selection screen only shows one line, it's not beautiful to navigate through items this way.  On 14.1-BETA2 it shows multiple lines so it seems to be a regression.

Problem 1. Looking at wlanconfig it seems related to $height $width $rows for the selecting menu. Please could you open a PR adding me, so we can test and solve.

The problem users reported was: after selecting desired network it just starts over instead of asking for password.  I made a video [1] showing the problem.

Problem 2. I know this issue about --mixedform, my last import 2 day ago should solve a6d8be451f62d425b71a4874f7d4e133b9fb393c. You could try the last main snapshot (yesterday 17 May), please let me know any problem.

I confirmed it is fixed with bsddialog 1.0.2 but I found another issue while testing.

Instead of password, it was adding SSID to psk field of wpa_supplicant.conf. I've created following review to address that

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D45344

Thanks!
--
Renato Botelho