On Thu, Jun 27, 2024 at 03:12:47PM +0200, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Thu 27 Jun 05:29, David Wolfskill wrote:
> > But my secondary laptop choked on ncurses while running
> > main-n270474-d2f1f71ec8c6, first after updating sources to
> > main-n270948-8521ea135f5b, then after the update to
> > main-n270979-cde6642431bb.
> This does not ring any bell to me, and I so nothing obvious here.
>
> Best regards,
> Bapt

In the "get a bigger hammer" spirit, I moved /usr/obj aside, then
re-started the build.

It's got through "make buildworld" without issue, and is building the
kernel (which is considerably further along than it was when it had
failed, earlier).

Maybe that information will help someone else. <shrug>

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                              da...@catwhisker.org
In a collision, you don't get to choose which aspects of Physics apply.

See https://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.