On 9/24/24 14:42, Thomas Laus wrote:
On 9/24/24 13:55, Warner Losh wrote:
    FreeBSD 15.0-CURRENT #13 1c6bb4c57

Impossible. Gptzfsboot is an earlier phase than the new message. It can't produce a mismatch. Only loader/loader.efi vs /boot/lua/* can cause this. And usually in this setup both are updated as a pair.

It might not be the same problem but has similar symptoms.  I see a few dozen lines complaining about something missing and then the boot menu is displayed.  It scrolls to fast to read but everything is good after the boot menu gets shown.  I don't see this on my computers that have UEFI booting.

This happens immediately after GELI description keys are generated and before the boot menu gets displayed.

Tom

--
Public Keys:
PGP KeyID = 0x5F22FDC1