In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
> green       2000/08/29 17:09:58 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     sys/kern             uipc_socket2.c
>   Log:
>   Remove an extraneous setting of sb_hiwat.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.63      +1 -2      src/sys/kern/uipc_socket2.c

        After reverting this file to rev 1.62 i can build, boot
and use my kernel. The kernels builded after yesterday's and today's
cvsup (i.e. with the 1.63 rev of sys/kern/uipc_socket2.c) hung after
ssh-ing to this system (or telnet-ting ;-). (See 'current' and 'stable'
maillists for more detailed description of the problem).

        N.Dudorov