> I have installed netscape4-navigator and I can't launch its.
> I've got following message:
>
> ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libXt.so.6.0"

        Assuming you have the a.out libraries installed as per the
   other messages, you probably need to assign the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
   in the "which netscape" file to be your LD_LIBRARY_AOUT_PATH
   (I believe that is the correct name for it).

        assign LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_AOUT_PATH}

   since the native netscape doesn't bother to read any library path
   but the "standard" one, which of course points to ELF libraries,
   and not a.out ones...

                                                        Bruce