> I seem to recall that David Malone chose mount -p because mount without
> options displayed information about sync- and asyn-c reads and writes.
> Now, mount without options doesn't display this information.

Wasn't me - I was doing seperate things with /etc/security and mount.

> Therefore, I think that we can use mount without options for this check
> in /etc/security.

Sounds like a good idea - we should also consider sorting the
output.  On the positive side you don't get warned when you unmount
and remount a filesystem and it moves to the bottom of the list.
On the negative side you don't get warned when someone else unmounts
and remounts a filesystem and it moves to the bottom of the list. ;-)

        David.