I see.. just cvs update src/sys/dev/ata or something like that I
guess.. :-) I'll probably do that then.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.               | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|