-On [20001019 22:15], Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>>3. Itojun mentioned that the CITRUS Japanese people will be able
>>   to import the wchar* and libxpg4 changes soon.
>
>       the code is there, but as i talked, we need more manpower for
>       babysitting.
>       cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/anoncvs/citrus co -P xpg4dl

I seriously advice against directly importing the Citrus code.

It is very good work and a lot will be borrowed, but on my latest
investigations it also made a lot of unnecessary and gratuitous changes.

This has been on my plate the last few weeks and I have been consulting
all the resources.

I'll finally get my subscription to the i18n mailinglist in and post
some patches on there.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands