jwd> The following patch brings the floppy size down enough to fix
jwd> the problem. One is a leftover from the config file syntax
jwd> change. Also, I don't know how useful INET6 is to a GENERIC
jwd> kernel on todays' networks (faith & gif are already removed).

Please don't remove INET6.
IPv6 only install is usual thing at least around me. :-)
Though the person who installs FreeBSD via IPv6 is relatively few so
far, IPv6 enabled installer is important for IPv6 deployment.
I heared recent NetBSD's installer has IPv6 capability, too.  This is
demand of these days.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/