Hello FreeBSD-hackers.

I had my first CVSup-ed source tre d/loaded today. It compiled correctly
(make buildworld) and installed correctly (make installworld).

But on rebooting the box, the loader fails to find a bootable kernel. It
seems my loader.conf got trashed somewhere ... I get the list of the /
partition, but the command

load kernel

gives me the "not found" message.

I'm totally green on the subject, please, give me a bit of advice on how can
I make the box boot again (or if you have some pointers to web resources,
man pages etc.), and where I messed up the whole thing.

Thanks guys!

  Bye,
Wyk'00