On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
> The cardbus code, for example, will or in the RF_SHAREABLE bit when
> appropriate.

Right, but the drivers that are consumers of the PCI or CARDBUS bus
interface shouldn't have to deal with RF_SHAREABLE; the bus driver should
do that.  I grant you that this isn't the case at the moment but it should
be.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |