On Mon, Nov 13, 2000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> It seems that something recently toasted the quasi-magic i8254 timecounter
> code to the point of unusability.
>
> On my laptop I run a ntpdate every minute, and the result looks like this:

I'm seeing something similar with -current on this laptop here. Magically,
if I jiggle the mouse whilst playing an mp3, things start to skip and the
clock goes *way* off way (sometimes by a few seconds in a few seconds. :)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd                    "Programming is like sex:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               One mistake and you have to support for