Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:47:07 -0700
        From: Warner Losh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Subject: Bad commit?
        Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        As near as I can tell on my laptop, the following change causes panics
        with kernel page faults.  With it, my laptop panics every time on
        boot (although in slightly different places for my two different
        kernels) and without it I'm rock solid.

        Has anybody else seen this?

        Warner

        mckusick    2000/11/14 12:46:02 PST

          Modified files:
            sys/sys              rman.h
            sys/kern             subr_bus.c subr_rman.c
          Log:
          In preparation for deprecating CIRCLEQ macros in favor of TAILQ
          macros which provide the same functionality and are a bit more
          efficient, convert use of CIRCLEQ's in resource manager to TAILQ's.

          Approved by:  Garrett Wollman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Revision  Changes    Path
          1.13      +3 -3      src/sys/sys/rman.h
          1.83      +3 -5      src/sys/kern/subr_bus.c
          1.14      +30 -35    src/sys/kern/subr_rman.c

I have checked in revision 1.15 for subr_rman.c which should fix
the problems being experienced with version 1.14. If you continue
to experience problems with version 1.15, please let me know.

        Kirk McKusick