* Steven E. Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001116 09:27] wrote:
> It seems to only do it SMP... the same machine built with a non-SMP
> kernel (same source code) runs just fine for extended periods.

John just checked in some code last night that may address your
problems.

I would try a new kernel, and perhaps some collabaration with John
to debug these problems rather than just complaining about the
situation.  I see at least two experianced developers in the CC
list, there's no reason for these poor bug reports.

-Alfred