[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It does not impair readability. As long as that is true, I believe its
> prudent to save every byte possible...

My two cents. It's an improvement in speed (unmeasurable, granted :) and
size (a couple of bytes). It doesn't have any disadvantage. So, if
someone is willing to commit it, there really shouldn't be any objection
to it. As silly as the improvement it, contest it is even more silly.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        "All right, Lieutenant, let's see what you do know. Whatever it is,
it's not enough, but at least you haven't done anything stupid yet."
        "I've hardly had time, sir."
        "There's a naive statement."