On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 03:37:46AM -0800, Jake Burkholder wrote:

> > I cvsuped src , built world and tried to compile a new kernel.
> > Presently compilation fails with error in ASM line 601 in ../../sys/mutex.h.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > (that code seems to be used by i4b sppp routines)
>
> This should be fixed, or at least worked around for a while.
> Re-cvsup and try again.

Easier said than done with a broken isdn link (due to a system running an
old kernel with new system binaries :)

Could you tell me which files were related to that fix? mutex.h itself doesn't
seem to be upgraded since Dec 1, so it may be some other essential
header files?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies [EMAIL PROTECTED]