On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 01:00:28AM +1000, Stephen McKay wrote:
> So we could in principle build ld.so for every release.

I would say "no".  The building of a.out bits is getting harder as more
and more framework pieces are removed.  I don't quite fully understand
the problem yet.  Do you have a binary that shows the problem other than
SimCity from a 3.x release CDROM?  I don't have any 3.x CDROMs any more,
so I'd have to wait a while until I can find one at the office.

--
-- David  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX