>From the keyboard of Mike Smith:

> It is a space problem.  You can trivially put modules on a third floppy,
> but you would first need to turn the matcd driver into a module, which
> you are encouraged to do as you appear to be one of the three people left
> in the world with a functioning Matsushita drive - a necessary
> prerequisite for this activity.  8)

At least four people. I have two Mitsumi drives/controllers supported by
the mcd driver and i offer shipping them to anyone who want to take over
maintaining and enhancing the driver :-)

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 55 97 47-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 55 97 47-77