On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 01:06:15PM -0500, Bosko Milekic wrote:

> > http://people.freebsd.org/~jasone/diffs/mutex_f_3.diff
>
>     This looks like a variation of Peter's mutex.diff which moves a bunch of
> macros to kern/kern_mutex.c from sys/mutex.h - so is it final now that we
> will move them there?

It was one of the things I expected to happen as part of the mutex API and
inlining cleanup, but it was necessary to either move a bunch of mutex
implementation details out of mutex.h, or to expose even more
implementation details in order to fix the WITNESS breakage, so I did the
former.

By the way, Peter helped me clean this patch up, so there isn't a conflict
of interest between the two patches.  I just wish this could have waited until
your mutex cleanups were ready. =)

Jason