In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Donald J . Maddox" writes:
: way of doing things now.  It appears that these pronouncements were
: premature at best.

Actually no.  It isn't premature.  It is the canonical way.  It is how
we've been telling people to build it for at least the past year or
so.  Some people don't like it and this is really the first I've heard
of it.

The reliance on buildworld is, I'll agree, a bit much.  But that's
going away soon.

Warner