In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Randell Jesup
writes:
:         A full set of disklabel patches to support MB, GB, KB, %, and *
: (everything not spoken for elsewhere) for sizes (and * for offsets to allow
: disklabel to calculate them for you), etc are in Warner's hands.  (I got
: annoyed at it one evening...) Now, if Warner would commit them....  :-)
: (Matt has looked at the patch also.)

I've looked at them, and I have found someone with more time than I
have to review and commit them.  They should be going in soon, unless
there's problems that I've not encountered.

Warner