Yeah, this seems to be broken across all modules. I don't know what's going on,
but it seems like it never bothers to make the *.o targets. The reason mine
pops up with the error is that, alphabetically, it is first on the list. If you
remove it from the ports Makefile, the accf_data module brings up the error. I
noticed a lot of commit traffic for config, src/share/mk, make and the like, so
I figured this to be a 'commit in process' issue. I'm forwarding this to
-current mailing list to let them know about the prob.

--
Coleman Kane

Andrey A. Chernov had the audacity to say:

> pa:/sys/modules/3dfx ttyp0 47_# make
> ld  -r -o 3dfx.kld tdfx_pci.o
> /usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot open tdfx_pci.o: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules/3dfx.
> --
> Andrey A. Chernov